- Number of shares
- Number of shareholders
- Major shareholders
- Distribution of shareholders
- Stock Prices Chart
As of Mar. 31, 2021
Number of shares
- 1. Total number of authorized shares
- 1,500,000,000 shares
- 2. Total number of shares issued and outstanding
- 528,341,400 shares
*Including treasury stock of 29,135,107 shares.
Number of shareholders
|Major shareholders||Number of shares held (Thousands of shares)||Shareholding percentage|
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust account)||44,141||8.84|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd.(Trust account)||26,871||5.38|
|STATE STREET BANK AND TRUST COMPANY 505001||21,422||4.29|
|Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance company||18,594||3.72|
|Ono Scholarship Foundation||16,428||3.29|
|KAKUMEISOU Co., LTD||16,161||3.23|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd.(Trust account 5)||9,433||1.88|
|MUFG Bank, Ltd.||8,640||1.73|
|Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd.||8,193||1.64|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd.(Trust account 7)||7,063||1.41|
* The Company is excluded from the principal shareholders listed in the table above, although the Company holds 29,135 thousand shares of treasury stock.
* The shareholding percentage is calculated by deducting treasury stock (29,135 thousand shares).
Distribution of shareholders
*The ration by shareholders listed above is rounded down to two decimal places. Therefore, their total do not amount to 100%.