- Number of shares
- Number of shareholders
- Major shareholders
- Distribution of shareholders
- Stock Prices Chart
As of Sep. 30, 2020
Number of shares
- 1. Total number of authorized shares
- 1,500,000,000 shares
- 2. Total number of shares issued and outstanding
- 528,341,400 shares
*Including treasury stock of 29,134,557 shares.
Number of shareholders
|Major shareholders||Number of shares held (Thousands of shares)||Shareholding percentage|
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust account)||43,002||8.61|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd.(Trust account)||27,050||5.41|
|STATE STREET BANK AND TRUST COMPANY 505001||21,756||4.35|
|Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance company||18,594||3.72|
|Ono Scholarship Foundation||16,428||3.29|
|KAKUMEISOU Co., LTD||16,161||3.23|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd.(Trust account 5)||9,577||1.91|
|MUFG Bank, Ltd.||8,640||1.73|
|Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd.||8,313||1.66|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd.(Trust account 7)||7,563||1.51|
* The Company is excluded from the principal shareholders listed in the table above, although the Company holds 29,134 thousand shares of treasury stock.
* The shareholding percentage is calculated by deducting treasury stock (29,134 thousand shares).
Distribution of shareholders
*The ration by shareholders listed above is rounded down to two decimal places. Therefore, their total do not amount to 100%.